JOB DESCRIPTION - ACQUISITIONS ANALYST
Raider Hill is seeking an entry-level Acquisitions Analyst to assist the firm’s transactions and market research teams by providing financial and technical support. This position requires a high level of familiarity with real estate financial analysis, property-level underwriting and valuation, and cash flow forecasting utilizing Excel and Argus software. Additionally, the Acquisitions Analyst will be expected to participate in the due diligence process for potential acquisitions and prepare investment memorandums and presentations as needed. It is expected that the Acquisitions Analyst will possess an acute attention to detail, understand general real estate market fundamentals, and have the ability to interpret, analyze and comprehend the financial performance of retail properties. This position provides exceptional professional exposure to the firm’s investment and advisory activities, as well as high-level executives at industry leading companies, with a balance of internal and external facing responsibilities. Successful applicants will have a demonstrated passion for real estate.
- Financial Analysis: Assist associates and senior analysts as they review investment opportunities, and perform ad hoc analysis and special projects as requested.
- Transaction Support: Carry out transaction due diligence by collecting, reviewing, and summarizing various property diligence reports, leases, financial and operating information, property condition reports, taxes, insurance and service contracts, and other pertinent due diligence documents. Assist with transaction closings as needed.
- Underwriting: Assist in the underwriting, valuation and financial analysis of potential acquisitions utilizing Excel and Argus software, and by interpreting rent rolls, income statements, offering memorandums, and other relevant property level reports. Prepare cash flow models that will be utilized to value real estate investments, and project future levered and unlevered returns.
- Nature of work requires ability to organize, communicate and exchange information as well as collect, compile, and prepare work documents while operating standard business office equipment.
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
- Travel to see potential acquisitions may be required.
- May require extended hours during peak periods.
- 0-1 year of professional experience with a sincere interest in real estate investment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Finance or Economics is preferred.
- Keen attention to accuracy and detail while under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and efficient with the proven ability to handle multiple projects, think creatively, and set priorities.
- Superb verbal and written communication abilities.
- Excellent technical skills and demonstrated working proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Argus Software.
***Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com