Position: Summer Analyst
Raider Hill is seeking a Summer Analyst to provide assistance in the acquisition and asset management of retail real estate assets and portfolios on a national scale. The Summer Analyst will gain exposure to many different stages of the investment process, as well as developing real estate financial analysis, property-level underwriting and valuation, and cash flow forecasting skills utilizing Excel and Argus. The Summer Analyst will have the opportunity to participate in all stages of the acquisition process and will help prepare investment memorandums and presentations as needed.
The Summer Analyst will have direct exposure to senior management and will have the opportunity to attend meetings with partner firms, brokers, portfolio companies, and tour properties identified as acquisition targets. The Summer Analyst will report directly to the Senior Analyst and will be expected to complete ad hoc projects for the Founder & CEO and Managing Director & Partner of Raider Hill. The position will be based out of Corporate Headquarters in New York City.
- Must be a highly motivated, organized, diligent, and focused self-starter with superb verbal and written communication abilities, interpersonal skills and quantitative capabilities.
- An acute attention to detail and a desire to learn about real estate finance and real estate market fundamentals.
- Candidates should be proactive, demonstrate initiative, and be capable of strategic thinking.
- Ideal candidates will have a passion for retail real estate and a strong record of academic achievement.
- Candidate must have excellent computer skills and demonstrated working proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com