JOB DESCRIPTION - DIRECTOR OF ASSET MANAGEMENT
Raider Hill is seeking a Director of Asset Management to manage the various components of the day-to-day operations of the Toys”R”Us Propco I portfolio, which is comprised of 284 properties totaling 14.5 million square feet across 46 states. The Director of Asset Management position is located in NYC.
The Director of Asset Management will lead Raider Hill’s asset management function with a specific focus on overseeing day-to-day property operations and managing third-party service providers. The Director of Asset Management will be responsible for coordinating all property and facilities management with field personnel, asset and corporate level budgeting, and accounting and financial reporting. It is anticipated that the Director of Asset Management will have regular interaction with Raider Hill’s investment management, leasing, construction, tenant coordination, and executive management teams. The Director of Asset Management will play a critical role in asset preservation, capital allocation, and value maximization efforts of the Toys”R”Us Propco I portfolio.
- Oversee the management of property operations and liaise with third-party vendors
- Provide support for Raider Hill’s investment management and leasing teams, particularly related to the analysis and review of lease economics, asset dispositions, and due diligence
- Compile and analyze property-level financial statements and summarize data for operational and investment decision making
- Monitor property performance and prepare financial and operating reporting packages for internal and external constituents
- Prepare portfolio review and presentation materials
- Perform ad hoc projects and analyses as requested
- 3 to 5 years of practical real estate management and investment experience, preferably with prior experience in retail real estate
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external constituents at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to prioritize projects and balance competing deadlines
- Excellent financial and analytical skills with acute attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and results-oriented attitude
- Outstanding work ethic, self-directed, and ability to work well under pressure
- Highly proficienct with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Nature of work requires ability to organize, communicate and exchange information as well as collect, compile, and prepare work documents while operating standard business office equipment
- Work is performed in a general office environment
- May require extended hours during peak periods
- Travel is required
***Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Raider Hill will only be contacting applicants we intend to interview for the position.