Raider Hill and its world class capital partner have a strong track record of providing certainty of execution for sellers. The firm’s investment criteria includes both portfolios and individual open-air retail properties located in densely populated markets with the following characteristics:
- Market-dominant location within its respective trade area
- Anchored by best-in-class retailers
- Grocery component preferred, including traditional and specialty grocers, or warehouse clubs
- Minimum deal size of $50 million
- All cash close or assume seller’s debt
- Core, Core Plus, and Value-Add return profiles
Location: Pasadena, CA
Size: 255,708 sq. ft.
Key Tenants: Anthropologie, Crate & Barrel, iPic Theaters, J. Crew, Kate Spade New York, Patagonia, Sephora, The Gap
3-Mile Population: 199,650
3-Mile Avg. Income: $109,757
The Shops at Skyview Center
Location: Flushing, NY
Size: 560,119 sq. ft.
Key Tenants: Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, BJ's Wholesale Club, Marshalls, Nike, Nordstrom Rack, Target
3-Mile Population: 793,740
3-Mile Avg. Income: $73,624
SOUTHERN PALM CROSSING
Location: Royal Palm Beach, FL
Size: 339,647 sq. ft.
Key Tenants: Costco, HomeGoods, Marshalls, Outback Steakhouse, Rack Room Shoes, Stein Mart
3-Mile Population: 72,787
3-Mile Avg. Income: $95,844
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Size: 239,487 sq. ft.
Key Tenants: ShopRite, Ross Dress for Less, Planet Fitness
3-Mile Population: 373,337
3-Mile Avg. Income: $46,619