JOB DESCRIPTION - RESEARCH ANALYST
Raider Hill is seeking an entry-level Research Analyst to assist the firm’s market research and transactions teams. This position provides exceptional professional exposure to the firm’s investment and advisory activities, as well as high-level executives at industry leading companies, with a balance of internal and external facing responsibilities. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate who exhibits professional maturity with a strong desire to work in the commercial real estate industry.
- Retail Research: Provide research support utilizing online, internal, and external resources with a focus on retailer operating performance and store opening / closing plans. Data aggregation as well as assimilation will be required.
- REIT Research: Monitor and report on retail REIT operating performance and capital allocation plans to help inform Raider Hill’s investment decisions.
- Research Distribution: Prepare materials analyzing industry trends and research findings for internal and external distribution
- Financial Analysis: Assist in the production of ad hoc analysis and special projects as requested.
- Nature of work requires ability to organize, communicate and exchange information as well as collect, compile, and prepare work documents while operating standard business office equipment.
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
- May require extended hours during peak periods.
- 0-1 year of professional experience with a passion for market research.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Finance or Economics is preferred.
- Keen attention to accuracy and detail while under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and efficient with the proven ability to handle multiple projects, think creatively, and set priorities.
- Superb verbal and written communication abilities.
- Excellent technical skills and demonstrated working proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
***Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org